Thursday 30 May 2013

Bank Holiday: The Sun Has Got His Hat On...

Hip Hip Hooray!!

Happy Bank Holiday!:-)

Here's my sunny bank holiday outfit to take you from day-to-night....



Motel Printed tube skirt £28, Basic crop tank top £6, Cornflower tuck ankle socks £3.50, Nano T-Bar sandals £45, Red Sunglasses £16, Stud gem box bag £45, Triangle Rhinestone chain £20, Triangle layered stud earrings £7.50, Oversized Biker £60. All from Topshop. 

You gotta love bank holidays! An extra day to enjoy the sun, grab some lunch with friends or go for drinks in the evening! I love this outfit so much, I've bought the skirt and crop tank top. I think I may wear it with converse and a denim jacket for a more casual look. How would you style it? What did you wear over the bank holiday? Let me know what you think...

Leah x



No comments: