Saturday 23 March 2013

Today I wore...


My new 'vintage' skirt...

I found this skirt in one of my local charity shops for £2.99! I've been looking for a mid length floral skirt like this for a while now. This one is the perfect length for me, and I love the colours in the floral print :-)

Crop top -Topshop, Necklace H&M, Belt H&M, Bag H&M, Skirt - Salvation Army, Ankle Boots - New Look.

For a night out in London for my friends' Birthday, I teamed the skirt with a white Topshop crop top for an edgy, youthful look. As the skirt is very feminine, I also chose black heeled ankle boots, a black leather jacket and my black fringed shoulder bag, for a rocky element.



When the weather finally warms up, I'll probably style this midi with a tucked in breton t-shirt, tan leather cutaway pumps or converse and a leather jacket, for a Spring/Summer daytime look...



Leah x

1 comment:

Lizzie Norton said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.