Wednesday 10 April 2013

A little trip to Topshop Oxford Circus!

A couple of weeks ago I was in London for an interview, so whilst I was there, I took the essential, or shall we say obligatory trip to Topshop Oxford Circus.
Being from a small town, and small store, it's great to get the chance to see what Topshop exhibits on it's grandest scale, and of course it's newest of new offerings; and (As always) it has a lot to offer for Spring/Summer '13!

WINDOWS!
I love shop windows, especially those along Oxford street. They are the most creative and inspiring!
Topshop Oxford Circus windows currently showcase it's 21st Century Debutante trend - Ladylike fabrics, prints and tailored pieces, with contemporary dashes of fluro, and the odd masculine garment, all layered together with those signature quirky styling touches!





Here's some of the pieces I took into the fitting rooms, for a trying on session...


Decisions...
(My own: Brogues - Topshop, T-shirt - Topshop, Disco Pants - American Apparel)
Subconsciously my selection has a clear PINK theme, which seems to be coming through as a key colour for Spring/Summer '13. As is the continuation of dungarees, crop tops and grunge jumpers....

What I bought....

Grey baby cord dungarees


Bright pink grunge jumper

Multi breton stripe t-shirt dress

L x




No comments: